Building Better Communication for the Construction Industry
Construction companies that embrace evolving technologies, like push-to-talk technology over cellular, can gain significant advantages over their competitors.
PTT offers a viable solution to communicate with large groups of people on your construction team, small groups of people, and individuals because you must communicate quickly and efficiently with a wide range of professionals, including:
- Site managers
You also have the option for discrete private communication with executives, inspectors, and project managers using PTT technology.
Why is Push-to-Talk an Asset for the Construction Industry?
Unlike cell phones, PTT offers the ease of fast communication with large groups of people in multiple locations. It is much faster and more convenient than sending text messages.
Plus using Peak PTT provides you with real-time GPS location and data for all your construction teams in the field and on location. Why is the ability to locate your construction teams and personnel on location so important? These are just a few of the ways your construction business benefits with the use of GPS locating services:
- Respond to emergencies promptly thanks to GPS location.
- Establish arrivals of each member of your construction team to ensure accurate payroll and billing.
- Establish team member departures for the same purposes.
- Trace travel routes to ensure equipment is being moved efficiently.
- Quickly identify if members of your team are in the wrong location so the problem can be corrected promptly.
Of course, there is far more to Push-to-Talk over Cellular technology that benefits your construction business. The technology itself offers communication freedom that is nearly unparalleled in the modern workplace.
Just think of all the ways it can help your construction business, such as:
- Coordinating with construction team members on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Sending out emergency signals through PC dispatch control software.
- Sending and receiving status reports.
- Aiding in project planning.
- Sending work orders to crews across multiple locations.
- Making organizational announcements.
- Notifying workers of critical safety announcements.
All you need to do is order your Peak 4G PTT Over Cellular Radio and we’ll help you with the entire setup process including creating your talk groups.
Why Construction Groups Find Peak PTT Attractive
Construction businesses need continuous communication in order to thrive. Peak PTT offers the following reasons to choose their services for your organization:
- Low startup costs.
- Instant communication with groups or individuals.
- Nationwide coverage.
- Emergency (SOS) notifications.
- Available for a variety of devices including those that are rugged enough to stand heavy-duty construction environments.
The Peak PTT system offers the most advanced push-to-talk over cellular technology, so you can enjoy the latest in communications technology over a 4G LTE network that offers nationwide coverage. You also get to take advantage of the Android Peak PTT app and iOS Peak PTT app.
Contact us with any questions you may have about Peak PTT services and how it can help facilitate more efficient communication for your construction business.