PTT-584GV2 Quickstart User Guide
PTT-584GV2 Quick Start User Guide
Thank you for purchasing the PTT-584GV2 from Peak PTT. If at any time you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via phone, 855-600-6161, or complete our online technical support form
|Searching Network||Green (Fast Blinking)|
|Low Battery||Red (Blinking)|
|PTT Transmitting||Red (Steady)|
|PTT Receiving||Green (Steady)|
- Power On: Press the power button for 3 seconds. Screen will turn on. PTT application will load and connect to service after approximately 30 seconds.
- Power Off: Press the power button for 3 seconds. A prompt will appear confirming shut down. Once confirmed the device will power down.
- Home: Press home button to enter device main screen.
- Menu: Press menu button to enter the home page.
- Back: Press back button to return to the last page.
- Unlock: Press menu button then press back button to unlock. Slide lock icon on the screen to unlock.
Charging The PTT-584GV2
Connect The PTT-584G and power adapter using the USB Data Cable to the side USB Port.
Red LED on the PTT-584G indicates battery charging is in progress.
Green LED on the PTT-584G indicates charging is complete.
Optional Desktop Charging Port (Not Included):
Connect the Desktop Charger and Power Adapter with a USB Data Cable.
Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds, release and the screen will turn on.
To Shut Down the device, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds, a banner will appear on the screen, POWER DOWN, touch the banner, and the device will turn off.
The PTT application with automatically load after approximately 30-45 seconds.