1. Scope Of Application
(a) When you register your PEAKPTT account, you provide personal registration information according to PEAKPTT requirements;
(b) When you use PEAKPTT network service or visit PEAKPTT platform webpage, PEAKPTT automatically receives and records the information on your browser and computer, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, language used , Access date and time, software and hardware characteristics information, and web page records you need, etc.;
(c) The user's personal data obtained by PEAKPTT from business partners through legal means.
(a) The keyword information you enter when using the search service provided by the PEAKPTT platform;
(b) The relevant information data collected by PEAKPTT that you publish in PEAKPTT, including but not limited to participation in activities, transaction information and evaluation details;
(c) Violation of laws or regulations of PEAKPTT and the measures PEAKPTT has taken against you.
2. Information Use
(a) PEAKPTT will not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third party, unless you have obtained your permission in advance, or the third party and PEAKPTT (including PEAKPTT affiliates) individually or jointly provide you Service, and after the service ends, it will be prohibited from accessing all these materials that it was able to access before;
(b) PEAKPTT also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or disseminate your personal information by any means. If any PEAKPTT platform user engages in the above activities, PEAKPTT has the right to immediately terminate the service agreement with the user upon discovery;
(c) For the purpose of serving users, PEAKPTT may use your personal information to provide you with information that is of interest to you, including but not limited to sending you product and service information, or sharing information with PEAKPTT partners so that they can provide you with information Send information about its products and services (the latter requires your prior consent);
(d) We will use third-party SDKs to collect and use your personal information.
For example, we have access to the SDK of Map Box. To enable you to share your positioning with other friends and users.
For example, we connected Tencent Bugly to collect crash information.
These embedded third-party services may collect personal information of your end users, and these third-party services are operated by the corresponding third party. The collection and processing of information by the aforementioned service providers comply with their own privacy clauses, not applicable to this policy. To protect your legitimate rights and interests, if you find that these SDKs or other similar applications are at risk, it is recommended that you immediately terminate the relevant operations and contact us in time.
(e) Description of APP device permission call of PEAKPTT
- Read and write external storage permissions: When you use the scan, avatar settings, customer service, comment or sharing, image recognition, download files to the local or open local files in PEAKPTT APP, you can use or Save pictures, videos or files. If you do not enable this permission, you will not be able to use functions related to memory card reading or caching, but it will not affect your use of other services.
- Album permissions: When you use the scan, avatar settings, customer service, comment or sharing, image recognition and other services in PEAKPTT APP, you can open the album permissions to upload pictures or videos in the device. If you do not enable this permission, you will not be able to use the functions related to image or video upload, but it will not affect your use of other services.
- Camera permission: When you use the scan, avatar setting, customer service, comment or sharing, image recognition and other services in PEAKPTT APP, you can activate the camera permission for real-time shooting and upload pictures or videos for printing or sharing, Set Avatar.
- Location permission: When you use the friends and contacts in a specific area in PEAKPTT APP, you can open the location permission to view or get the users or friends in the nearby area. If you do not enable this permission, you will not be able to receive recommendations based on your current location, but it will not affect your use of other services.
- Address book permissions: When you use the add friend function in PEAKPTT APP, you can choose to directly select and import selected specific contact information from the address book. If you do not enable this permission, you will not be able to use the functions related to the address book information, but it will not affect your use of other services.
- Microphone permission: When you use the voice input in PEAKPTT APP, you can turn on the microphone permission to send audio, or take a video and send it to your friends for more convenient communication. If you do not enable this permission, you will not be able to use the functions related to voice message sending and video shooting, but it will not affect your use of other services.
3. Information Disclosure
Under the following circumstances, PEAKPTT will disclose your personal information in whole or in part in accordance with your personal wishes or legal requirements:
(a) Disclosure to a third party with your prior consent;
(b) In order to provide the products and services you request, you must share your personal information with third parties;
(c) Disclosure to third parties or administrative or judicial institutions in accordance with relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of administrative or judicial institutions;
(d) If you violate relevant laws, regulations or PEAKPTT service agreement or related rules, you need to disclose to a third party;
(e) If you are an intellectual property complaint and have filed a complaint, you should disclose it to the respondent at the request of the respondent, so that both parties can deal with possible rights disputes;
(f) In a transaction created on the PEAKPTT platform, if any party to the transaction fulfills or partially fulfills its transaction obligations and requests for information disclosure, PEAKPTT has the right to decide to provide the user with the necessary information such as the contact information of the counterparty. To facilitate the completion of the transaction or the settlement of disputes;
(g) Other disclosures deemed appropriate by PEAKPTT in accordance with laws, regulations or website policies.
4. Information Storage And Exchange
The information and data collected by PEAKPTT about you will be stored on the servers of PEAKPTT and/or its affiliates. These information and data may be transmitted to your country, region or the country where PEAKPTT collects the information and data and are accessed outside the country.
(b) You have the right to choose to accept or refuse to accept cookies. You can refuse to accept cookies by modifying your browser settings. But if you choose to refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to log in or use PEAKPTT network services or functions that rely on cookies;
(c) The relevant information obtained through the cookies set by PEAKPTT will be applicable to this policy.
6. Information Security
(a) PEAKPTT account has security protection function, please keep your user name and password information properly. PEAKPTT will use security measures such as encrypting user passwords to ensure that your information is not lost, abused and altered. Despite the aforementioned security measures, at the same time, please note that there is no "perfect security measure" on the information network;
(b) When using PEAKPTT network services to conduct online transactions, you will inevitably have to contact the counterparty or potential trading pair.
(c) User account cancellation ① The user's account can be canceled or deleted on its own initiative under the conditions stipulated in the user service agreement and relevant national laws and regulations. ② When the user decides not to use any service provided by PEAKPTT, he can log out or delete his account through the guidance of the settings in the service. ③ PEAKPTT will delete the information in the account in time after the user cancels the account or delete or anonymize it in accordance with the agreement of the service agreement. ④ The user is very clear and clear. After the account is canceled, the information in the account will no longer be restored. PEAKPTT shall not be liable for any inconvenience and loss caused by this.
(b) PEAKPTT reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, so please check it frequently. If any major changes are made to this policy, PEAKPTT will notify you through website notifications.